Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekend Wedding.

Saturday we took a speedy drive to San Luis Obispo for a lovely wedding.

This is my cousin Leah and her husband Brad.

Her dress is perfect.
Her shoes which I foolishly forgot to photograph were fabulous!
They are a lovely couple.
We love Leah and know we will love Brad too!


This is the cake and cupcakes mom and I made.
It is vegan.
And thanks to a vegan request,
I have found a very delicious chocolate cake recipe.
Boxed cake mixes, never again.

We had a wonderful time reaquainting ourselves
with extended family and meeting many new faces!

We are so lucky to have been apart of such a beautiful day.

4 comments:

Cyndy and George said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Clark, Jolie and Avery said...

I love looking at the beautiful photos on your blog! And of course your beautiful family, too.

Anonymous said...

fun, i wanna go to SLO!

Anonymous said...

Thank you again for the beautiful cake, Jen. It was sooo good to see my favorite cousin! -Leah