Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dear Grandma,

Thank you for the birthday card, it will stay displayed on my entry table for awhile longer because every time I see it I think of you. I want to show you the cute shoes I bought today (thanks to you). I think you will like them, I know I do.

What do you think? Fun. Flirty. Colorful. Are they me? I love them, but I love you more! Thanks for thinking of me and for letting me spoil myself with something fun.

I love you!

Jen

p.s. You should see the shirts I also found, they go very nicely with the shoes.

9 comments:

Erica said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE the shoes!! So adorable. Happy belated birthday, by the way.

lacy said...

So cute, where did you find those shoes? You can totally pull those off! Wish I could see them in person.

Raeanna said...

shopping is fun! I'm glad you had a great birthday! I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute! Did you accessorize too? Did you find any good deals? You know, you were born with the "I found a great deal" shopping gene. Runs in the family, some are more in tune with it than others, kinda like the "Force" with Luke Skywalker.

OXOXO

Anonymous said...

What adorable shoes. I love them. Happy belated birthday. Sorry I couldn't celebrate with you.

Anonymous said...

Love your shoes! Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday week. Thanks for the beautiful plant -- it is on the corner of my deck where I can look at it often. Enjoy the 49er game, I will be watching.

Love, Grandma

steveandjonelle said...

So I am such a fan of your shoes. I am all out of fashion now, I need to come to Visalia and get some serious advice on style from you. You always dress so well!

Laura Lee said...

Hmmm...isn't that the right way to shop? Find the cute shoes and then get everything to go with them! It's so much more fun that way!

Anonymous said...

LOOOVE THEM (sang w/ an annoying vibrato)!! ps everytime i see that chicken shirt at target i think of you!