Thursday, March 18, 2010

Look Alike.




Some say Max has Leon's build...
and that Sam has Leon's coloring and calves.

I have been told Max looks just like me...
and Sam is a small version of Leon.

Zac was nicknamed "The Reyes Tie Breaker"...
It was all up to him.
Would he look like Max or Sam?

Leon and I are a little shocked to see that he resembles
someone who we never even thought of as a possibility...


Okay, just the hairdo.
Isn't his natural hairstyle so Rod Stewart?

I love it.
Zac was just born with a little spunk!



5 comments:

Taija said...

ok I about fell out of my chair laughing! That is too darn funny!! either way, I dunno who he looks like, he's ADORABLE!

The Galley's said...

yeah I agree with Taija, that is so funny, he is soooo cute!!

Tripp Family said...

Sooo cute!!! Zac even came out with stylish hair. I can't wait to see him.

Jan said...

Hahahaha, that's AWESOME. Love the resemblance. He's such a cutie.

Anonymous said...

hilarious!!!!