Thursday, June 12, 2008

Baby Brother Trevor.

Today my little brother turns 17. Here are some facts you might enjoy...

We are 14 years apart and were both pretty much raised as the "only child".

Trevor and Max are 8 years apart. So are Max and Sam.

Trevor called me "Mommy-Sis" when he was little...now just "Sis".

He drank bleach from a cup I left on my bathroom counter...I still feel awful about that one.

When he was a toddler, Trevor liked singing in the car with me...he loved Madonna, The Carpenters and 10,000 Maniacs.

I hated when people asked me, "How old is your baby?" Remember, I was 14. Now I would love to claim him as mine.

I almost got a ticket for driving with Trevor when he wasn't in a car seat. He was buckled in a seat belt.

He loved Barney and was thrilled when a house we rented had a bedroom with Barney purple colored carpet. I was nice enough to let him have it...more like relieved he wanted it!

When Trev was 3 he could tell you exactly what a McDonalds kids meal cost (including tax)...for awhile he was referred to as McTrevor.

He's gonna hate me for this one...


He preferred wearing a Speedo as a child and still does (just kidding).


I cannot imagine my life without Trevor. He is sweet and funny and a great role model for Max and Sam. I love watching him grow up, he makes me proud to be his Sis.

2 comments:

Cyndy and George said...

Awwwwww that is so sweet! I am positive you are the best big sister ever! I have a baby sister who is 13 years younger than me. I can totally relate! It still feels like I am her MOM sometimes.

Anonymous said...

whooop trevor! rock the trunks buddy!