Monday, October 27, 2008

Little Sweeties.



Fall is very slowly making its presence known here.
Even with 89 degree days, the leaves are starting to turn golden and the days are shorter.
To celebrate, the Reyes family kids (6 and older, that is) came over
for some caramel apple dipping and decorating!

My favorite way to celebrate fall and what better way than with my lovely nieces. Oh, and Max, the entertainer/dancer/dj/singer...he's a crack up and keeps us all laughing!






Xiomara's Masterpiece.


Making "The Ultimate" Apple...
pecans, mini m&m's, marshmallows and mini chocolate chips!

3 comments:

Piano Mom said...

How fun! My kids hate caramel apples. That's probably a good thing since Spencer has a chipped front tooth and Madison's front teeth are loose (her permanent ones). My kids are really missing out. You are such a good mom and aunt. Such great activities with the kids.

The Sampietro's said...

OK A. I hope you didnt go out tonight with out me B. How do you keep the caramel on the apples And C. HI

The Ball Family said...

Those caramel apples look really yummy!!