Monday, February 2, 2009

Love Notes.


It started with a fun heart shaped card holder...
Perfect for love notes.


So with heart felt sentiments for each other, we wrote.


Max, you are as tough like a tiger and sweet like a bowl of peppermint ice cream.
I love your shiny blue eyes and when you hold my hand!
I love you! Mom


Sam, you are my lovey. I love your kisses in the morning and when you cuddle!
I love you and love being your mom!


Leon, you make me laugh and smile with your silliness.
I love being your wife and I love your muscles (I feel safe).
My love for you is red hot!!!
Love, Jen

and my personal favorite...

Dad, I love you deep down in my heart because you are generous.
Love, Max

I have not received permission to publish the rest, but lets just say they are filled with love.

6 comments:

buffyvandabailey said...

Ummm, I may have teared up a little reading that. I blame the estrogen-progestin challenge I'm currently taking (don't you just miss those days???)...

The McCarthys said...

I love your card holder! Where did you get it?

Jeanette and Dave said...

You are the most creative blogger I know!! I love to read about you and your family. Have a wonderfully loving February!

Jessica Hughes said...

Yes such a good idea for everyone to see your loves for the family. I love that idea. Where did you get the heart?

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! You are full of great ideas!!

Tripp Family said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you and your sweet family. Thank you for sharing so many great ideas and thoughts. I love your blog.
Dolly