Saturday, February 21, 2009

Play At Your Own Risk.

Nothing can challenge the self esteem of your homemaking skills like your 9 year old and his friend deciding to play a game of hide and seek inside your home.

Instead of crushing their creative spirits, I took a deep breath and gave them the green light.

With one exception of course...my room is completely off limits!

With the sun shiny and spring almost here, it is definitely time to spruce up this place. So, I have officially declared we will commence with some cleaning after this play date!

After all, there is nothing more uninviting than sunshine fighting its way through dingy and dusty windows.

I have also decided that we will celebrate with a no holds barred game of hide and seek with Max and friends. After all I do feel the need to redeem myself after today!

1 comment:

The Sampietro's said...

I had fun the other night. i ate to much pizza. see ya girl