Thursday, April 29, 2010

Poor Me.



If the greatest wealth is health than I am certainly not the Bill Gates of wellness. My leg pain is back. I am more sure of myself than I was the first two times it got me down and am more hopeful than ever that I will beat this. Luckily, I have amazing friends who love me and pray for me. My family is pulling together to help me. And I have heard from many who have loaned me their strength for the meantime. My prayers are being answered.

I am not the only one. Believe it or not, this is the face of a baby with a serious viral infection.


Today it was confirmed that he has RSV. At this point it is something that we have to have monitored daily at the doctors office. He slept all night...7 hours. Meanwhile, I could not take advantage of this. I was up with worry and pain. Oh, motherhood!

And this is the face of the brother who lovingly shared his cough and boogers with the babe. Notice, he is feeling better and back to his mischievous ways. Max has been on high alert as Sam is back to ransacking his room for cars and lego wheels. This is him making a garage for those cars to go into.

I may not have my health, but as we all know money can't buy me love!



2 comments:

Clark, Jolie and Avery said...

Oh Jen, I'm hoping you're all feeling well soon. The RSV is so scary for such a tiny baby, and your leg pain...I sure hope you get relief soon. Much love to you.

The Sampietro's said...

it will all be better soon.....summer always makes things better!:)