Monday, July 5, 2010

Enjoy!


I was looking through a box for my tattoo sleeves for my mom...yes, I have tattoo sleeves...and yes, my mom wants to borrow them. While looking for the tattoo sleeves, I found a wig. It made me think of our last Halloween. So, here you go...

Jon and Kate Gosselin.
I feel like I have been working for years trying to perfect Kate's eye roll.
I take my role very seriously!


This is the Jon and Kate after the split (notice Jon's earrings and experimental facial hair)...however if you look closely, you will see a baby bump.
Jon and Kate plus 9?!!?
I probably take my role too seriously!

Then there is this darling boy.
A young Clark Kent.

And this bad boy rockin' the tattoo sleeves.

2 comments:

shelala17 said...

Love the Jon and Kate costumes. You did great. Love the kids and they are so beautiful. What an amazing beautiful family you have Jen.

Anonymous said...

Oops blew that one sorry Jen this is Shelley Finch Wagner. LOL must be tired. LOL