Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sweet.


Summer is coming to a end...well, summer vacation that is. The heat is here to stay for at least a couple of months. Ewww. Tonight we drove through (or is it thru?) our favorite donut (or is it doughnut?) shop for drinks. No donuts today, but a large beverage with the best pellet ice in town...yes, please!

We love this place. The best Old Fashions around. We even dropped in to celebrate National Donut Day (yep, I'm for real) at our beloved Scotty's on Houston. This day was actually what kicked started our summer. See? Yum.


Tonight intended to be a night without a donut, so I thought. That was until our friendly server who always calls me "dear" filled a bag with donut holes and waved to the kids who were salivating in the back of the minivan. They really know how to keep their customers coming back for more, don't they?!!?

Speaking of yummy, check out this guy...


2 comments:

Nate and Julie said...

So fun! So is the pellet ice there really better than at BTs? I never knew this little secret. I might have to hit up Scotties more often when I'm in town!

Cyndy and George said...

Seriously your children are adorable! Now I want to steal them all. And the donuts look delish!