Monday, August 16, 2010

Sunday.


Sam is an insistent child. The last two days he hasn't stopped telling me over and over again that he is going to Honduras. I wonder what he pictures in his mind when he says that.

We spent Sunday in Delano. First, Trevor spoke in church...it was amazing! I have other thoughts about his talk...I'll share another time. I will say this, he has an amazing ability to connect with those who listen to him. I have NEVER been more proud of my brother.
We spent the rest of the day at my parents house. We snacked and each of us found a place to snooze. It was a perfect Sunday afternoon.

Trevor said Sunday night that I won't be even thinking about him with all that I will be doing while raising the boys. I think he won't even be thinking of me with all of the teaching and service he will be enjoying in Honduras. Fair enough.

I have been teased by Max for my tears, I wonder when it will sink in for him. Tomorrow we will be seeing Trevor off at the airport. 2 years. Tears will pour, I am sure of that.


No comments: