Thursday, April 10, 2008

Question Of The Day.



Today during the normal after school routine (snack of popcorn and m&m's and homework before wrestling) Max read something on a test he brought home.

Max: "What does this mean?"

Mom: "Hmmmmm." (me thinking really hard) "I'm not sure."

Okay, side note...in my very tired brain I truly thought about this one, but couldn't come up with anything good. All I kept thinking was CARS.

Max: "Did you know most kids think their parents know everything?"

Bummer. He's got ME figured out. I don't know everything.

4 comments:

Eliza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eliza said...

I had to delete because I had a typo... hahaha well I was saying that my kids know I don't know everything, Jeremy on the hand has them all fooled.

Anonymous said...

zijlbdhx

Anonymous said...

Love your comments. Love you.