Tuesday, May 13, 2008

15 Days Left Of...


Asking, "How are you doing on your homework?"
Early morning hustling out the door
Afternoon pick ups when Sam is napping
The BEST Principal EVER!
Being asked after pick up, "Can we get an ice cream today?"
Praising perfect spelling
Helping in the classroom
PTA President
Checking homework assignments (googling for answers)
Being bribed to buy books from Scholastic
Teachers fighting over who gets to cuddle Sam next
Morning kisses goodbye
Students shouting "Hi, Mrs. Reyes!!!"
Looking at the Hot Lunch Menu and indecisiveness from a picky eater
Reminders to not forget your glasses
Sneaking a peek at Sing A Long to see if Max is actually singing along
Being tested on my spelling... "Mom, how do you spell METAMORPHOSIS?"
Eraser shavings EVERYWHERE!
8:30 bedtimes (maybe I'll keep this one a bit longer)

As daunting as some of these are, I will miss them for the 3 months of summer vacation.

4 comments:

Eliza said...

I think as of today we're down to 11 days... not that I'm counting. I love having my summers off that's for sure. What an amazing mommy you are with the PTA and everything else you got going on.

Piano Mom said...

I love the family picture at the top of your blog. What a gorgeous family!!!

Tam said...

You have a great looking family and your husband looks so familiar to me. I have even asked Michael but he is no help!!

Rosalyn said...

Cute family picture. I love it!!!