Monday, May 12, 2008

Believe in Magic.

Sunday at church, Max finally lost the tooth he had been tinkering with for the last few days. To my surprise, it was pearly white and as Max put it, "It's gonna be worth lots of money!" As I was tucking him in Sunday night he playfully put his tooth
under a shell on his window sill, hoping to "trick" the Tooth Fairy! Well, what do you know? She must have been REALLY tired
or completely fooled, because there was no money left in the morning!

All I have to say is...He sure showed her!

Last Night: Round Two. Eight year old boy tucked in bed with his tooth (that has now mysteriously split in two) on his sill in
plain sight.

The Tooth Fairy appears and finds this note...



6am this morning, Max wakes me up and reads the note she left for him. His questions are for the Fairy are finally answered
and there is a great relief and gratitude for the three crisp dollar bills left behind! Yes, we still believe in our Magical Tooth
Fairy!

5 comments:

emily w. said...

I love the toothfairy note. We have had many philosophical discussions about the toothfairy with Abby. She is still a firm believer as well. I may have to borrow some of your answers.

Eliza said...

Jen that's adorable. I love the tooth paper... Our tooth fairy also leaves notes occasionally. My girls are firm believers but sadly Jake doesn't really buy into fairies or even Santa... :(

Peggy said...

That just put a huge smile on my face-how cute!!! What a bright kid!

Anonymous said...

Jen, What an awesome Mom you are!
You're boys are very lucky! :)

Cyndy and George said...

You always amaze me! So creative!