Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Miss Spell.

I am on a hunt for a frezer, I mean a freezer.

I was thinking of buying a frigerater,  fridgerator, I mean a refrigerator.

Please excuse all of my spelling mistakes, you see I have been searching on Craigslist for such an appliance. If you don't know what craigslist is, ask me later.

Those of you who do know and haven't used it, use your money wisely and give it a try.

Those of you who are searching and aren't successful in finding what you are looking for, here is a critical tip for you:

MISSPELL 

Yes, don't type refrigerator for weeks like I did.  It will seriously limit the availability.

Do try

fridge
frige
refridge
refrige
frig
frige

Then move onto...

refrigerater
refridgerator
refridgerator
frigerator
fridgerator

and so on.

What you will find in doing such a search:

*You will NEVER spell refrigerator correctly again.

*You will find endless variations of misspelling and become proud of yourself when you think of frezer instead of freezer (trust me).

*You will eventually find what you are looking for, and for a great price.


Oh, and I haven't found a freezer yet, so if you know of one...

Pleze lit mi no.



2 comments:

Auntie said...

B kareful uzing Kraigs list as a lot of people r getting ripd off. I like uzing ebay as it automaticaly checks for miss spelled words. Good Luck with ur frezr serch!!

Anonymous said...

um, your please let me know at the end...i had to read it out loud so i could figure it out.