Saturday, December 13, 2008

Would you open your door to a guy looking like this?

I normally wouldn't, but I'm married to this one so, I guess I should!

Today, Leon came home in the middle of the day without his key.  

He knocked and I answered (no peep hole to sneak a peek through).

I was a little startled by his burglar like attire. 

 All black.  

The beanie.  

The dirt all over his clothes.
 (are burglars dirty?)
 
Anyway, he looks a little suspicious wouldn't you say?    

I still let him in, but only as far as the entry.

Lucky for me, he wasn't up to anything more than sharing his taco salad for lunch.

Oh and he give me some unexpected shopping money.

I couldn't resist with asking, "What'd ya rob a bank or somethin'?"

All he replied was, "Or somethin'."

And then after a quick kiss goodbye, he was gone.

But seriously, looks are deceiving.  Be careful out there! 

Happy holiday shopping!  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen,
Love the family photo!

I would have opened the door, but then again I have a mean sounding dog. I'm not sure our dog would run or help defend me. She would probaly run. Looks like this burglar was bringing a Christmas tree; or is that the plant by your front door? Anyways seems like it PIAD off as you got some spending cash!!

Tripp Family said...

I love the Christmas picture. It looks good. I don't remember it snowing in Visalia. Your blog entrys are so much fun to read.

Moddybee said...

lets go shopping!

Rosalyn said...

I miss you!!! Love the post of all the haircuts. It brought back a lot of memories.

Jessica Hughes said...

ya look soo cute Leon you can come to my door and I'll let ya in Just kidding!!