Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter


Saturday we drove up to Napa to visit my Grandma and family...it was wonderful! Sam did very good on the trip. He traveled well, slept well, and was sweet to those who were meeting him for the first time. He is such a happy baby who makes trips easy and really enjoyable...we are so lucky! We were able to visit with family, laughed a lot and ate great food! Max really enjoys playing with Isabelle, who is my first cousin. He enjoys being with her so much that he gave up playing golf with Leon and my brother, Trevor to be with her. She is an amazing girl who is not afraid to explore the creek and loves to run around with Max. Being the oldest Grandchild, I never really played much with the younger ones because of the age gap so it's really nice that Max and Isabelle have eachother. While exploring the creek, they found fish and a large tadpole.

After a walk to the site of The Bardessono Inn, I caught a baby lizard by the creek that Uncle Pete comfortably wore on his shirt like a logo!

I am so blessed to have such a loving family and it is always a treat to visit...it seems to go by fast though, I always wish I could stay a little longer! I love that Max feels the same way. I make it a point to ask Max whenever we visit a place what his favorite part of the trip was. On our drive home he listed them, "Seeing Great Grandma and my Aunts and Uncles, playing with my cousins, playing catch with the older boys, going to the park to play HORSE, catching the fish and tadpole, riding the bike and scooters, eating french bread...everything." And really that was just about everything! I love that he loves it as much as I do!






















3 comments:

Jeanette and Dave said...

You are so blessed!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Easter we had tog ether! Your pictures and comments are super-really enjoy them.

Love, Grandma (Great-grandma)

Eliza said...

Jen the boys looked so handsome on Easter. What a fun time it's so nice that you all live close to family!!