Wednesday, March 12, 2008























My finish out the week list:

1. Finish planting flowers
2. Visit with good friends
3. Spend time on the floor with Sam
(he's one arm away from rolling over)
4. PTA Meeting
5. Start Freakanomics for Book Club
6. Have Sam's picture taken
7. Enjoy longer days outside
8. Watch LOST with Leon
9. Catch up with Liza (find your phone already!)
10. Laundry (Need clean clothes fast)
11. Clean...maybe even windows
12. Help out in Max's class
13. Pick some lemons and oranges, get creative!
14. Find Easter basket (Sam) and goodies (Max)

4 comments:

emily w. said...

Hi Jen-

I totally remember you and you are still as cute as ever. Your blog is already adorable but I would love to do a header for you. I'm not sure how many "winners" I will have but I will for sure skew the results so that you are one of them.

It looks like our babies are about the same age. Your family is beautiful and I will look forward to adding your blog to my daily reading lineup.

Thanks for commenting.

Eliza said...

Jen I hate not having my phone. I think I might have to steal Jeremy's and give you a call one night.


Em... when you and I are both in California this summer I say we get together with Jen for an afternoon. Our kids can all play together and we can catch up. Now that we are both in our 30's I guess I can trust you not to be a "friend stealer". :)

Jen said...

Ummm, I think ONE AFTERNOON might not be enough for me! Okay, maybe an afternoon with kids and a girls night out!!

Tam said...

That sounds like my list almost word for word. Except for all of the outside stuff - We have not reached our spring planting yet. Unless you count bulbs.

And I need to catch up with Liza too.

Good luck checking things off.